Sunday, April 20, 2008

The End

I can not believe the semester is almost over; when it first started I was afraid of the amount of work I was going to receive. When Dr. Luongo mentioned having to write a blog twice a week I figured it would just add more work. I was wrong, I love the blog assignment. I feel my blog portrays who I am and how I feel; it's a great way to express oneself. It is allows people to share ideas and communicate about various topics. It is great how people can comment on each others blogs and leave their personal thoughts. The blog allowed me to express my thoughts and emotions about my growth in becoming a teacher.

I will certainly use blogs in my classroom. I feel students can communicate about subjects that we are unable to get to in class because of the amount of time. Blogs are a great way to add technology into the classroom because students can add pictures, articles and videos to their blogs. I may give my students a topic and have them blog about it and share ideas with one another. I believe it will also strengthen the relationships in the classroom if students learn to communicate with one another. I could introduce the blog in the start of the semester and have them write a blog on their feelings about the class and have them comment on each others blog. There is just so much that can be done with blogs!

I really enjoyed the blog assignment and I plan on using it. I am sad its over but I'll continue to write it anyway!

No comments: