Sunday, April 13, 2008

What it's all about!

This morning when I woke up I decided to check my email. I had received an email from the teacher I had done my Junior Field with. I was excited to see what he had to say. Well, it turns out the students miss me and want me to come back! He says they ask about me all the time! That made my day, actually it brought tears to my eyes. I remember how nervous I was the day I was supposed to teach, I barely slept the entire week. It was all worth it, the stress and anxiety! When I got up there it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. They listened and payed attention; now having them ask about me, it's what it's all about! It means I made an impact and they remember me. I can't wait to go back and see them.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

you had a positive impact on them and i know that must feel really good

Dr. Luongo said...

This is what makes teaching such a wonderful profession...

Heather said...

That is excellent that you had such a positive impact on them.